Hello everyone, in this video I made Shawarma in the loaf or this recipe can be called a stuffed loaf. Shawarma in baton it is delicious and appetizing. Thanks for watching.
- fermented baked milk 150 ml
- sour cream 3 tsp.
- dill 4 beam
- garlic 2 cloves
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- cheese 250 g
- chicken breast 2 PCs.
- baton 2 PCs.
- pickled cucumbers 1 EA.
- tomatoes 1 PC.
- cabbage 4 sheets
1 hour 20 minutes
- First prepare the sauce. Dill finely chop, and put in a deep plate.
- There, add fermented baked milk, sour cream, squeezing the garlic through chesnokodavilku, salt and pepper to taste. and all this stir. Remove from thoron that would make the sauce salad.
- Cut the top edge of the bread, and get rid of the bread crumb. Remove from thoron.
- Tomato cut into thin slices.
- Salted cucumber cut into rings.
- Cabbage cut into thin strips.
- Cheese RUB on a large grater.
- Chicken breast, cut into small dice.
- Fry the chicken breast until cooked, and while cooking Breasts salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the brisket is ready place on a plate.
- The inside of the loaf put the prepared ingredients, such as cabbage, salted cucumber, a little cheese, the brisket, pour a little sauce and put the tomato and sprinkle with cheese. Put into the oven at 120°C for 5-7 minutes.