12 Feb 2020
Delicious and simple
The original version of the famous treats.
- flour 520g
- milk 500 ml
- butter 300 g
- sour cream 1 Cup
- sugar 100 g
- eggs 4 PCs.
- baking powder 1 tsp.
- Grind the flour with soft butter, add sour cream, baking powder, knead the dough.
- Put in the refrigerator.
- Raw chicken egg yolks and combine with sugar and milk.
- The rest of milk mix with the flour and combine with the egg mixture.
- Cook the mixture on a water bath until thick.
- The dough from the refrigerator roll it out, cut into bars, roll.
- Filled with custard, rolled up tubes, put in the oven for ten minutes.
- To put a woodpile, brush with cream, put the cake in the cold for three hours.
Ready made cakes can be decorated with leaves of fresh mint.