Dish for the table diet. You can use any vegetables, even frozen.
- bovine pulp 400 g
- Brussels sprouts 400 g
- pickles 2-3 PCs.
- tomatoes 2 pieces
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 1 PC.
- carrot 1 PC.
- onion 1 PC.
- garlic 3 cloves
- vegetable oil 50 ml
1 hour 20 minutes
- Cut fillet bars, fire – strong.
- Add onions, salted or pickled cucumber, carrot, garlic.
- The products put out within half an hour, spices, salt – to taste.
- Boil the Brussels sprouts for about fifteen minutes, heads cut in half.
- Add to meat along with chopped meaty tomatoes, sweet pepper.
- Simmer all together for fifteen minutes.
- ASE apply warm.
The finished dish can be sprinkled with chopped green onions, parsley.