For a colorful dish will need quality meat and any side dish.
- bovine pulp 400 g
- beef broth 300 ml
- garlic 2 cloves
- canned cucumbers 2 PCs.
- onion 1 PC.
- flour 3 tbsp.
- vegetable oil 50 ml
- tomato paste 1 tbsp.
- ground black pepper
- Finely chop onions, fry in butter.
- Beef cut into pieces, the size two to five centimeters.
- Fry in olive or corn oil until crisp.
- Add the onion roast, pour a glass of pre-cooked beef broth, tomato paste, the mixture simmer for twenty minutes on a quiet fire.
- Pickles grate or finely chop.
- Add to meat, season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Season with crushed garlic.
- Remaining broth pour in the flour portions, stir, sauce should be quite liquid.
- Pour products, stew all together in a pan until thick.
Cam can serve with boiled rice, mashed potatoes, pasta.