The nuts will give the jam a special flavor and make it even more useful. The product can be added to desserts, in porridge.
- apricots 1 kg
- 1 kg of sugar
- water 300 ml
- walnuts 150 g
8 hours + 1 hour
- Fruit wash, cut into halves, remove seeds.
- In a saucepan add sugar, pour water, heat up on low fire.
- In boiling syrup put the fruit and nuts, cook five minutes.
- Remove from heat, leave overnight.
- Heat jam on low heat for fifteen or twenty minutes until thick.
- Pour into jars, roll up, flip, cover with a blanket to cool.
Jam walnuts peel and chop the slices.