This dish can play an independent role at the solemn table.
- Korean carrot 300 g
- soy asparagus dry 200 g
- onion white 2 PCs.
- Bulgarian pepper red 1 piece
- garlic 4-5 cloves
- soy sauce 30 ml
- ground pepper blend
1 hour + 1 hour
- Dried asparagus to smash the pieces and pour the heated water.
- Salt – to taste, to leave a snack for an hour.
- Grind onion, sweet pepper, add the soaked asparagus, water, spices, garlic.
- The mixture is put on a quiet fire, from ten to twelve minutes.
- Ready mix mixed with carrots in Korean, pour soy sauce.
A snack you can sprinkle chopped herbs and serve to the main vegetable or meat dish.