Hello! Today prepare popular biscuits of Australia and New Zealand, you could even say their national cookies “Anzac”. This cookie with an interesting history which originates from the time of the First World war.
A simple recipe of available products to cook simple and turns out crispy and crumbly.
- butter 100 g
- sugar 100 g
- flour 100 g
- coconut 75 g
- oat flakes 75 g
- honey 1 tbsp.
- soda 1 tsp.
+ 20 minutes
- Melt butter with honey and add soda, slaked with 2 tbsp of boiling water.
- Separately mix all the dry ingredients.
- The dry ingredients add the liquid component and stir.
- Forming the cookies by hand or spread with a spoon, having at a distance from each other
- Put it into the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes. Cookies must be beautiful reddish-Golden color. When cooled it hardens and becomes crisp and crumbly.
All the fun of the tea party)!