The perfect combination of products and benefits to the body.
- apples 8 EA.
- dried fruits
- cranberries, dried
- sugar 50 g
- butter 20 g
- From the washed and dried apples remove the core.
- Side part cut with a sharp knife.
- This must be done at an angle of forty-five degrees, the tip must be wider than the bottom.
- Rinse nuts and dried fruit, dry.
- The fruits are spread on a baking sheet, between the apples to leave a small distance.
- In each fruit to put a piece of butter and half spoon sugar.
- The following layers – nuts, dried cranberries, dried fruit, and top with the grated nuts.
- Dish bake for 20 minutes, the temperature – 180 degrees.
This dessert can be served both hot and cold.