This appetizer is a great addition to any table. Need mushrooms of large size.
- minced meat 150 g
- mushrooms 10 PCs.
- eggs 1 PC.
- onion 1 PC.
- butter 20 g
- vegetable oil
- Mushrooms well washed, to separate the hats, a little salt.
- Legs chop together with onions.
- Hats and pan-fried, on a mixture of vegetable oil and butter for a minute on each side.
- To shift in form.
- The same mixture of oil fry the chopped onion with legs.
- Add the minced meat, chopped greens, to drive a raw egg.
- Mix ingredients, stuff caps.
- Bake in the oven for half an hour, the temperature – 180 degrees.
When submitting a snack you can decorate with fresh greens.