Flavorful and nutritious product, is long stored in a cool place.
- flour 300 g
- water 300 ml
- rye flour 1 Cup
- malt 2 tbsp.
- sugar 1 tbsp.
- coriander 1.5-2 tsp.
- yeast 1.5 tsp.
- cumin 1.5 tsp
- salt 1.5 tsp.
3 hours 10 minutes + 1 hour
- Yeast and sugar razvesti in a little water, leave for ten minutes.
- The yeast must be completely dissolved.
- Pour the flour of wheat and rye, malt, pour a little more water.
- Mass mix well.
- Add salt, cumin and coriander.
- Knead the dough and put in a warm place for one and a half or two hours.
- Approached product to press down, formed into a loaf and leave for another half hour.
- The cooking time half an hour, the temperature – 180 degrees.
Bread rolls you can sprinkle cumin on top. Before baking, the flour must be sifted.