Bread in the Soviet guests can prepare with the addition of yeast, and without them.
- rye flour 255 g
- flour 75 g
- water 50 ml
- coriander seeds 2 tbsp
- sugar 30 g
- honey 20 g
- salt 6 g
for the starter:
- water 250 ml
- rye flour 75 g
- malt 25 g
- coriander powder 1 tsp
4 hours + 1 hour 40 minutes
- Prepare the starter from rye flour, malt, ground coriander.
- The product pour boiling water, the capacity to wrap up in a scarf and put it in the heat for two hours.
- In warm water to dissolve the sugar, honey and salt.
- Mix with the sourdough, wheat and rye flour and water.
- Knead the dough to a thick state.
- Bowl grease with oil, put the dough, cover and leave for two or four hours.
- Grease a baking pan, put the dough, punch down, cover with a sheet of foil and leave for another two hours.
- The finished product can be lubricated with water and sprinkle with coriander seeds.
- To put in heated to 220 degree oven, baking time, from fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Next, the temperature was lowered to twenty degrees, baking for another hour or a little more.
- The product cover with a towel and leave to ripen for another hour.
In Borodinskiy bread you wish, you can add different spices, but they should not be too much.