29 Jun 2020
Delicious and simple
Crispy sandwiches with the salty caviar – this appetizer can decorate a festive table.
- bread 10-12 slices
- shrimp (cooked) 500 g
- ricotta cheese 200 g
- caviar 150 g
- mayonnaise 50 g
- butter 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard 1 tbsp.
- dill ½ beam
- spices to taste
- Slices of bread fry until Golden brown in a frying pan.
- Cut into pieces of peeled boiled shrimp. Part of the seafood leave whole for decoration.
- Chop the dill.
- Boka Brockett to coat with butter and dipped in dill. Should get the green fringing snacks.
- Mayonnaise mixed with Dijon mustard, mix well with shrimp.
- Ricotta salt and pepper, whip with a mixer until receiving air mass.
- Slices to grease the ricotta, put shrimp, small slides caviar and a shrimp.
- Decorate with sprigs of dill.
Sandwiches are served with champagne, decorate with thinly sliced lemon.