12 Feb 2020
Delicious and simple
Tasty variation on the popular theme of the cake.
- flour 500 g
- sour cream 200 g
- margarine 150 g
- sugar 1.5 tsp.
- soda 1 tsp.
- vanilla 4 g
- salt 1 g
for the filling:
- cherry 500 g
- sugar 9 tsp.
for the cream:
- condensed milk 600 g
- butter 9 tbsp.
1 hour 30 minutes
- To prepare the dough of soft margarine, salt, soda, sugar, vanilla, sour cream and flour.
- Ingredients mix and put the dough in the cold.
- Divide the mass into three parts, they still cut into six pieces.
- Roll out rectangles of size seven by thirty inches.
- Cherries and granulated sugar stir the stuffing to lay out on a long pellet.
- The edges of the dough well stung.
- Place “logs” into the oven, bake until Golden brown.
- For the cream combine the butter and condensed milk.
- To build the “house” of the six logs, then five, etc.
- Each layer to miss the mark cream.
- Leave the cake overnight in the cold.
The finished dessert can be sprinkled with grated dark chocolate or cocoa powder, chopped nuts, crumbs left over from baking.