A grandmother made this cake for my grandchildren a few decades ago. Take a dip into childhood and enjoy his household dessert with a nostalgic touch.
- powdered sugar 2 cups
- walnuts 1 Cup
- condensed milk boiled 1 Bank
- sugar cookies 230 g
- butter 200 g
- egg whites 8 PCs.
+ 3 hours
- Raw chicken whip whites, add powdered sugar.
- Mass beat again.
- Spoon meringue on a baking sheet, bake two hours, the temperature is 150 degrees.
- Walnuts peel and chop.
- Beat soft butter, add condensed milk, mix well, add nuts.
- Sugar cookies break, lay in a single layer.
- Meringue dipped in cream, lay the next layer.
- Sprinkle with broken cookies.
- Put another layer of meringue with cream.
- Repeat the process several times, until the end products.
- The hill sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
The cake can be sandwiched with strawberries.