No holiday table is complete without a birthday cake. Today I want to introduce you to the cake “Sundae”. It’s cake flavored ice cream, one of my favorite cakes. He is very gentle, completely soaked with cream, always like guests. This cake recipe is the perfect solution for the holiday feast.
- butter 400 g
- milk 400 g
- sour cream 100 g
- sugar 2 cups
- flour 2 cups
- eggs 1 PC.
- almond petals 4 tbsp
- potato starch 3 tbsp.
- soda slaked ½ teaspoon
- Prepare the dough: beat butter and sugar, then add egg and sour cream. Add soda slaked vinegar and gradually introduce the flour. Knead the dough.
- Send the form with the dough in the oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes. The form you need to take with a diameter of 26 cm And before put the dough, grease the pan with oil. Bake until light brown colour.
- Prepare the cream: dilute starch in a small amount of milk. Mix milk with sugar and bring to a boil. After boiling, pour it into the starch and stirring continuously cook until the cream thickens. Give the cream to cool.
- Cut the cake into pieces of approximately 2×2 cm Chips left for the sprinkles.
- In softened butter gradually introduce the boiled milk. Optionally, you can add vanilla or lemon zest.
- Bits of cake mixed with cream. A little cream left on the plaster the sides of the cake.
- Assemble the cake: Set the mold on a dish (I form 20 cm) on the bottom of the form stop of the crumbs from the cake and spread pieces of cake with cream, gradually tamping. The top of the cake grease with the cream, cover with cling film and put into the fridge for the night.
- Grease sides of cake with cream, sprinkle with crumbs of cake and decorate the cake top of cake as desired. I have made almond and pastry gems.
The cake is ready! Tasty holidays to you!