- Milk powder — 250 gr.
- Sugar 300-350 grams.
- Butter — 100 gr.
- Water — 100 ml
- Cocoa — 2-3 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Pour water, add sugar, put on fire. Cook the syrup. After boiling, slow fire boil for about 7-10 minutes, until thickened.
- Step 2 In the hot syrup, add the butter. Mix well.
- Step 3 Gradually, in stages, add the milk, stirring constantly. The mixture should be soft, elastic and without lumps.
- Step 4 Add cocoa, vanilla. Mix well and put in the fridge for 40-50 minutes.
- Step 5 From the cooled mass is formed candy with any shape. Before serving, sprinkle the top with cocoa.