Quick recipe of Peruvian cuisine from the “guests on the threshold”. A good alternative to salads, meats, sandwich.
- salmon 200 g
- rye bread 100 g
- lime 1 EA.
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 1 PC.
- tomatoes 1 PC.
- shallot 1 PC.
- chili pepper 1 piece
- parsley 1 bunch
- olive oil 30 ml
- salt 1 pinch
+ 30 minutes
- For dishes to use fresh salmon. Fish cut into thin slices salt – to taste.
- Wash the lime, squeeze the juice.
- Clean seeds from chilies, chop together shallot, parsley.
- Add the olive oil and citrus juice.
- Cutting fish to mix with marinade put into the refrigerator for ten minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, sweet red bell pepper strips.
- Rye bread dry the pan with non-stick coating.
- Fish, arrange on the vegetables, pour the marinade.
- Serve with toasted bread.
Salmon fillet cut into thick half a centimeter, they are quickly marinated.