The cooking time is 20 minutes. The composition of the marinade can be livened up with thyme, fennel, cumin, coriander.
- Dorado 500 g
- orange juice 250 ml
- grapefruit juice 250 ml
- vegetable oil 150 ml
- eggs 4 PCs.
- avocado 1 PC.
- cucumber 1 PC.
- chili pepper 1 piece
- the cherry tomatoes 50 g
- dill 30 g
- cilantro, fresh 30 g
- lemon juice 1 tbsp
- olive oil 20 ml
- ginger to taste
- salt 1 pinch
+ 50 minutes
- Dorado fillet and remove the entrails, scales.
- The first incision to do with the upper hand.
- Fillet cut into pieces small size.
- Peel and grate the ginger, chop the coriander.
- Mix the juice of grapefruit and orange, add olive oil, salt, ginger, chili pepper.
- Fish to fill a ready-made marinade.
- Put in the cold for ten minutes.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- The yolks cool and combine with an immersion blender with dill and vegetable oil.
- Cut into pieces avocado, cherry tomatoes, fresh cucumber without skin.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Put on a platter the fish, herbs and vegetables.
- Fill egg sauce.
The ceviche is served on large flat dishes or in dessert bowls, clear glasses. This appetizer can be put on dish with cooking rings, garnish with fresh herbs: tarragon, dill, with micro green.