Cake without baking as an alternative to the fashionable cheesecake of the available products.
- cheese 800 g
- condensed milk 400 ml
- cookies 340 g
- butter 80 g
- vanilla 10 g
- cinnamon 2 g
+ 1 hour 10 minutes
- Shortbread cookies grind using the grinder or blender.
- Mix with melted butter.
- The mass compacted in the baking pan, molded wall.
- Put in the cold for half an hour.
- Grind cheese, mix with the vanilla, sweetened condensed milk, ground cinnamon.
- Spread the cream on the cake, returning it to the refrigerator and allow the cake to stand.
To cooking cake best to use a soft cheese no sour odor.