The casserole can be cooked in the oven and in the microwave. In the microwave you can cook easily and quickly. It turns out it is soft and juicy. Tasty and healthy. The dish is perfect for children and expectant mothers.
Description of preparation:
This cheese pie recipe in the microwave is very simple. Cook the casserole can be very fast.
- Cottage Cheese — 250 Grams
- Sugar — 3-4 Tbsp. spoons
- Semolina or cornmeal — 2 tbsp. spoon
- Eggs — 2 Pieces
- Butter — 1 tbsp. spoon
- Soda — 0,5 tsp
How to prepare “baked cottage Cheese pudding in the microwave”
1. If you have a microwave, start cooking. Cheese spread in a separate bowl and mash it with a fork. Add sugar and semolina. Beat in eggs. If desired, you can use corn grits. Add butter and soda. When adding soda the casserole will rise and will be more juicy. Well knead the whole mass.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a special glass bowl for the microwave. Be sure to close the pot with a lid. Otherwise, your casserole will simply dry up.
3. Cookware with a casserole put in the microwave. It is 8 minutes with the power 800w. For children’s afternoon tea is an indispensable dish. Well suited for this dish and for Breakfast. Tasty if you serve it with honey, jam or sour cream. Bon appetit!