Small, neat rolls are the perfect dinner or appetizer to the table!
- chicken breast 300 g
- bacon 100 g
- oranges ½
- olives, pitted 15 PCs.
- 1 clove garlic
- ground black pepper ⅓ tsp.
- salt ⅓ teaspoon
+ 35 minutes
- Breast cut into pieces, salt and pepper.
- Chicken wrap with bacon and stab with skewers.
- Rolls fry in olive oil until Golden brown on both sides.
- Squeeze orange juice and grate the zest. Garlic skip through the press, put olives.
- Put in oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.