- Cheese — 300 gr.
- Chocolate — 150-200 gr.
- Natural yoghurt — 300 ml
- Egg — 3 PCs.
- Semolina — 4 tablespoons
- Sugar — 2 tbsp
- Salt — 1 pinch
- The fruit or berries in season, ice cream for decoration
Method of preparation
- Step 1 separate the whites from the yolks. In a bowl whisk the whites with a pinch of salt to a solid, dense state of the protein mass.
- Step 2 melt Chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath.
- Step 3 whisk the egg Yolks in a bowl together with sugar, natural yogurt, cottage cheese, semolina and melted chocolate.
- Step 4 Enter the third protein in the chocolate mass and stir. Then add the remaining whipped whites and gently stir.
- Step 5 Put the resulting mass in the silicone form, “Chrysanthemum”, put in a preheated 180 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Step 6 Serve the pudding with vanilla ice-cream, fruit or berries .