The original classic version of cooking light cream of mushroom soup. Serve with toasted baguette.
- water 2-2.5 l
- potatoes 500 g
- mushrooms 300 g
- cream 150-200 ml
- onion 1 PC.
- carrot 1 PC.
- vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 1 PC.
- salt ½ tsp
- ground black pepper
+ 1 hour 20 minutes
- Vegetables wash, peel, cut into.
- Stew the onion with oil, add carrots, stir fry a couple minutes.
- Add diced potatoes, simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in a pan of water, cook until the vegetables soften, add the Bay leaf.
- During this time peel and chop the mushrooms, simmer the mushrooms for 6-7 minutes, the liquid should evaporate all and season with salt and pepper.
- Out of the pan with the vegetables, remove Bay leaf, in a blender to turn the contents into a puree.
- Add mushroom roasting.
- Pour the cream, mix well, bring to boil.