White mushrooms cream-soup is the most delicious. Even if you cook it in half with mushrooms.
- white mushrooms 500 g
- milk 400 ml
- chicken broth 300 ml
- flour 150-200 g
- butter 50 g
+ 1 hour
- Clean the mushrooms, remove the tape from the heads, legs clear.
- Cut all into small pieces.
- Fry them in butter, simmer for about a quarter of an hour.
- Pour into the pan the milk, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Pour contents of skillet to saucepan, add broth, add flour, mix well.
To cream the soup was not then registered to turn blender into a puree.