Fragrant and delicate soup with a velvety texture. To taste serve with good cream. Mushrooms better to take the forest.
- water 1.5 l
- mushrooms 300 g
- potatoes 7 pieces
- sour cream 1 Cup
- onion 1 PC.
- butter 50 g
+ 1 hour
- Wash, peel, cut into medium dice the potatoes, boil.
- During this time, prepare and chop the mushrooms, fry them with onions in butter, season with salt and pepper, add a pinch of ground cloves.
- Mushroom fries to shift to the finished potatoes, crushed with a blender to puree.
- Add sour cream, mix well.
- Give the cream soup to boil, remove from the heat.