July 13, 2020
To cook just
As a child I remember when we visited relatives, and they cooked soup. Ear I didn’t like, that’s not I loved the fish soup and all. After this soup I am always in disbelief staring at the soup, where there are fish, even though it is not ear. But then I decided that we should still try and tastes change with age. To the soup I have not yet matured, but the soup with red fish, and even in cream decided to try. No words to describe, but it’s incredibly tasty. Boiled soup was not enough, had to cook more.
- leeks 150 g
- carrots 100 g
- tomatoes 350 g
- potatoes 450 g
- cream 20% 200 ml
- water 800 ml
- salt 1 tsp.
- red fish (salmon, trout, or coho) 400 g
- vegetable oil 3 tbsp.
- Leeks cut into rings. Carrot peel and grate on a fine grater. In a saucepan, heat the oil and send back the carrots onions. Cook on medium heat 10 minutes, stirring.
- Tomatoes pour boiling water for 2 minutes and then drain the water and remove the skin. Chop the tomato into small cubes, add to the pot. Cook 5 minutes, stirring.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into small cubes, add to the pot. Pour into a saucepan the cream, water, salt – mix well. Cover with a lid, bring to a boil and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- The red fish is cleaned from the bones and skin. Cut into small cubes. Send in a pot of soup, heat for 7 minutes