Donuts that we offer do not contain yeast and are baked in the oven, so not as fat and calories!
- flour 2 cups
- milk ½ Cup
- eggs 1 PC.
- powdered sugar 50 g
- butter 1 tbsp
- vanilla 2 tsp.
For the glaze
- eggs 2 PCs.
- powdered sugar 3 tsp.
- lemon juice 1 tsp.
1 hour + 40 minutes
- Egg mixed with vanilla. Add the powdered sugar and melted butter – mix well. Pour in the milk.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and sift into the egg mixture, knead, and then put on 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough and cut out donuts. Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the glaze. Beat the whites to a stable foam and add powdered sugar continuing to whisk, squeeze in lemon juice.
- Dunk the cooled doughnuts in the glaze