- Milk — 50 ml
- Sour cream — 80 ml
- Butter — 80 g
- Yeast cake — 50 g
- Sugar — 100 g
- Flour — 400 g
- Salt — 1 pinch
- Vanilla sugar
- Raisins — 100 g
- Vegetable oil — 3 tbsp
- Topping pastry
- For the glaze:
- Egg whites — 2 PCs.
- Powdered sugar — 1 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Step 1 In a bowl put the yeast with 1 tbsp sugar, add the warm milk and 50 g sifted flour. Stir.
- Step 2 the Plate aside, after 20 minutes the mixture will significantly increase in size and a little zaputatsya.
- Step 3 – To the melted butter add sour cream. All mix well.
- Step 4 There add the sugar, vanilla sugar, a little salt, well washed raisins and yeast mixture. Stir. Gradually add the sifted flour, knead it first with a spoon and then hands. This should be done for a long time and very carefully. Hands regularly wetted with vegetable oil. The dough should be soft and slightly sticks to the hands.
- Step 5 the walls of the bowl multivarki grease with butter, and the bottom covered with parchment paper in a circle. Spread the dough. The dough should occupy about 1/3 of the bowl volume. Close the lid and leave the dough for one hour.
- Step 6 , the Dough increased in volume two times. Put the mode “Pastries”, the cooking time 70-90 minutes. Readiness check with a wooden toothpick.
- Step 7 After the beep, open the lid multivarki , to give the cake to stand for 15 minutes.
- Step 8 take out the cake on a stand . Make the glaze: whisk the whites until stable peaks with a mixer and add the powdered sugar, whisk. Pour glaze slightly cooled cake , sprinkle top of pastry topping.