Recipe of delicious and flavorful dishes from chicken giblets.
- Chicken giblets: 500 g
- Onions and carrots: 2 EA.
- Wine: 300 ml
- Beans: 1 can
- Vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, tomatoes): 0.5 kg
- Salt :
- Black pepper:
- Bay leaf: 2 pieces
Ciorba – a sour soup based on kvass and water (ratio 1:2), is brewed with the addition of meat or poultry. This thick, rich soup popular in Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Montenegro and other Balkan countries. Other names Corby – shurpa. It has long been cooked in the Ottoman Empire, and today serves in the countries of the Middle East, such as Turkey. In fact, the distortion of the word has led to the fact that Corbu and the soup today is cooked in different ways and dishes associated with other national dishes.
Each family could get its own soup, the main condition is the density. Most popular recipes Corby – with chicken giblets, beef stomach, beef balls. Offer to cook Corbu on the most popular recipe of chicken giblets. This recipe Corby far from the classic version, and not preparing kvass, and the best taste you can get by adding lemon juice or wine. It turns out very tasty and flavorful entree that will appeal to all family members.
- Peel the onion from the husk, carrots peeled.
- Cook the giblets, bring to the boil, change the water. Wash.
- Pour clean water to cook the broth from the giblets, one onion and one carrot, Bay leaf and pepper for about half an hour on low heat.
- Finely chop the second onion, grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- To make onion and carrot zazharku, add to the broth.
- Dice the potatoes, chopped vegetables legumes.
- Add beans or vegetables to pritority on a slow fire until boiling Corby.
- Pour in wine, bring to boil.
- Add the chopped parsley. Remove from the heat.
- Serve with sour cream.
Earlier we wrote how to cook Christmas meat loaf with prunes and nuts.
Want to know important and relevant news? Subscribe to Ivona.bigmir.net:) in Facebook and Instagram.