Traditional snack of the Jewish kitchen. It can serve with an aperitif before dinner.
- herring 1 EA.
- eggs 1 PC.
- carrot 1 PC.
- onion 1 PC.
- green apples 1 clove
- processed cheese 20 g
- butter 10 g
- bread Borodino
- Dijon mustard
- olive oil
+ 2 hours
- The herring fillet cut into very thin slices, part – just chop.
- Boil carrots and egg, cut into small cubes.
- Onions also cut into cubes.
- Products mix, add the liquid cheese and melted butter.
- Lay a chopping Board with cling film.
- Lay a thin plate of herring fillets, spread the mincemeat, cover with another plate fillet.
- Fish smear with oil, wrap film, send in the freezer.
- Borodinsky bread sprinkled with olive oil, place in oven to dry, then turn into crumbs using a blender.
- Frozen fish to release from the film, cut into pieces, lay in a circle on a plate.
- In the center pour the crumbs and put Dijon mustard.
- Green Apple cut into cubes, sprinkle fish.
Mincemeat can be used for making the usual sandwiches on black bread.