Fragrant and colorful product for winter.
- oranges 5 EA.
- sugar 5 cups
- water 400 ml
+ 2 hours
- Fruit wash, remove the peel.
- The flesh is cut into pieces.
- Peel chop using a blender.
- Put the food in the pot, add water, sugar.
- Bring to a boil, the fire is average, the foam removed.
- Remove from heat, a lot of cool and again bring to boil.
- Repeat the process two more times.
- Hot mass pour into jars, close, put in a cool dark place.
Optionally in a jam, you can add cinnamon or cloves, when you are ready to remove spices.