The combination products will appeal to children.
- oat flakes 100 g
- rice flakes 100 g
- chocolate 50 g
- maple syrup 40 ml
- cherry 40 g
- butter 20 g
- flax seeds 1 tbsp
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Stir rice and oat flakes, flax seeds, products crushed.
- Grease with butter a baking dish, pour the dry mixture.
- Separately, mix the maple syrup with vegetable oil, pour into the form.
- Heat oven to 170 degrees, the cooking time of the product – 25 minutes.
- Remove casserole, cool.
- Chocolate cooling in the freezer and grate on a fine grater.
- Sprinkle the pudding, decorate with cherries.
- The dish is cut into portions.
To prepare the granola you can use any chocolate: milk, dark, with additions.