Crunchy vegetable salad, a great accompaniment to meat and alcohol.
- eggplant 2 PCs.
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 2 PCs.
- carrot 1 PC.
- red onion 1 EA.
- chili pepper 1 piece
- garlic 2 cloves
- vinegar 9% to 2 tablespoons
- sesame oil 2 tbsp
- sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- sugar 1 tsp.
2 hours + 40 minutes
- Eggplant cut into strips, salt and leave for half an hour to back up the bitterness.
- Rinse with cold water, squeeze well to dry out on a paper towel.
- Fry in sesame oil until Golden brown, this takes seven to eight minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Cut into strips sweet and hot peppers, carrots, red onion half rings, chop the garlic, cilantro.
- Add sugar, salt, bite.
- Ingredients mix.
- Sprinkle a mixture of toasted sesame seeds.
- Put in refrigerator for impregnation for two hours or overnight.
The dish can be made less spicy if not add some chilli.