Unusual flavor combinations for those who are not afraid of culinary experiments.
- beef sirloin 300 g
- pear 200 g
- soy sauce 2 tbsp.
- olive oil (sesame oil) 20 g
- green onions 10 g
- sugar 10 g
- garlic 2 cloves
- pine nuts 8-10 pieces
- sesame seeds 5 g
- ground black pepper
2 hours 20 minutes
- Beef tenderloin boil and cut into thin bars half an inch thick.
- Add ground pepper, chopped onion and garlic, sugar, salt, sesame seed, ingredients mix.
- Peel and slice pears, dipped in salt water and gently spread out around the perimeter of flat plates.
- In the centre place the lettuce, sprinkle with mixture of sesame or olive oil with soy sauce, sprinkle peeled pine nuts.
For cooking you can use raw beef, it should be marinated in vinegar for two hours. Serve with rice as a snack to vodka.