Salad fast food, need ready Korean carrots, store-bought or prepared yourself.
- chicken 900 g
- Korean carrot 400g
- vinegar 9% 200 ml
- vegetable oil 150 ml
- onion 2 PCs.
- seasoning for Korean carrot, 2 tbsp.
- Chicken fillet cut into small size pieces, chop onions in half rings.
- Products mix with carrots in Korean.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, to shift products, simmer five minutes, fire – medium, stir occasionally.
- Add seasoning for Korean carrot, vinegar, stew all together for another five minutes.
The dish can be served immediately or leave in the refrigerator for impregnation at night.