Vegetarian recipe. Oyster mushrooms can be replaced with mushrooms or other mushrooms.
- oyster mushrooms 1 kg
- Korean carrot 100 g
- red onion 2 PCs.
- garlic 5-6 cloves
- vegetable oil 75 ml
- vinegar 9% 50 ml
- soy sauce 3 tbsp.
- tomato paste 1 tbsp.
- sugar 1 tsp.
- hot red pepper to taste
5 hours + 30 minutes
- Slice the oyster mushrooms and cook for five to seven minutes.
- Mix onion, roughly chopped, with chopped garlic, carrots, sugar, tomato paste and soy sauce.
- Boiled mushrooms washed in the colander, drain the liquid, place in bowl, pour vinegar.
- Heat vegetable oil, pour over salad.
- Cover the bowl with a lid, leave the mixture to soak for five or six hours.
When serving, decorate the dish with cilantro leaves or parsley.