Okroshka – cold first dish of Russian national cuisine. The hash recipe is simple: all the ingredients to chop and pour: kvass, kefir, whey, yogurt or mineral water.
Initially, instead of radishes classic cooks added turnips and cooked the dish just for the brew. You can cook the soup with the special dressing made of: cucumber pickle, mustard, green onions, black pepper, horseradish, egg yolks. One of the main ingredients hash is lean meat. Today instead of meat modern Housewives add to the hash sausage. Hash with sausage is not that worse, and many prefer only such option.
1. Classic okroshka on kvass
Classic okroshka on kvass photos
- Kvass – 1 l,
- Boiled beef – 300 gr.;
- Potatoes – 3 PCs.;
- Cucumber, eggs – 2 PCs.;
- Radishes – 5 PCs.;
- Sour cream – 4 tbsp;
- Green onions, parsley, dill, salt – to taste.
- Boil, cool and peel the potatoes.
- Boil eggs and beef.
- Chopped meat, potatoes, cucumbers, radishes, eggs in small cubes.
- Chop the greens.
- Put in a deep saucepan all the ingredients.
- Add salt, sour cream and pour kvass. Mix well.
- Put the soup in the fridge for a few hours.
- Pour the soup into bowls, serve.
2. Summer okroshka on kefir
Summer okroshka on kefir photos
- Kefir – 1 liter;
- Ham – 400 g.;
- Potatoes, eggs, cucumbers – 2 PCs.;
- Radish – 200 gr.;
- Green onions, dill, salt – to taste.
- Boil, cool and peel the potatoes and eggs.
- Slice cucumbers, radishes and eggs in cubes.
- Cut ham in small cubes.
- Chop the greens.
- Put all in a pot, add salt and pour yogurt.
- Mix well, refrigerate for an hour.
- To get the soup and pour into bowls.
3. Okroshka with smoked mackerel
Okroshka with smoked mackerel pictures
- Smoked mackerel – 1 PC.;
- Potatoes, eggs, radishes – 4 PCs.;
- Cucumbers – 3 PCs.;
- Kvass – 1,5 l;
- Sour cream;
- Dill, salt, ground black pepper, green onion – to taste sour cream – to taste
- Boil, cool, peel eggs and potatoes.
- Chop the vegetables and eggs in small cubes.
- Chop the greens
- Clean the bones from the fish fillet cut into pieces.
- Put all in a pot, pour kvass.
- Put a hash at half an hour in the fridge.
- To get the dish from the refrigerator, pour into bowls, serve with sour cream.