11 Feb 2020
Delicious and simple
Vitamin drink, perfectly quenches thirst.
- water 3 l
- cranberries 500 g
- sugar 4-6 tbsp
- Fruit wash with warm water, then rinse under running cold.
- Berries RUB through a fine sieve.
- Squeeze the juice through cheesecloth, squeeze to spread in a saucepan, cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, add sugar, stir, cook for fifteen minutes, the fire is the middle.
- Add the squeezed juice, stir again, cook for another six or seven minutes.
For making juice or jam, you cannot use metal utensils. The best option is enameled container.