11 Feb 2020
Delicious and simple
This drink is not as useful as juice from fresh fruit, but it retains a lot of vitamins.
- water 2 l
- cowberry frozen 400 g
- sugar 3-4 tbsp
- carnation 1 PCs.
- vanillin 1 g
- Berries to thaw at room temperature, rinsed, put in a colander.
- Grind the berries in a blender, juice press.
- Pulp put into a saucepan, pour water, bring to a boil.
- The fire abated, pour plain and vanilla sugar, cloves.
- Cooking time – five to seven minutes.
- Drink remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Strain through a sieve, add the separated juice, mix well.
The juice from the berry puree can not be separated.