Thick, spicy soup with beef and fern
- fern 680 g
- beef 450 g
- sprouts soy 340 g
- red pepper flakes 20 g
- dried shiitake mushrooms 20 g
- green onions-4 PCs.
- onion 1 PC.
- garlic 8 cloves
- water 3 l
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- sesame oil 1 tbsp
- soy sauce 1 tbsp
- salt 1 tbsp.
10 hours + 1 hour
- Fern cut into pieces and soak in cold water for 8-10 hours (during this time you need to change the water 3-4 times).
Soak shiitake in warm water until soft (about 2-3 hours).
- Beef soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
In a large pot to boil water.
- Slice the beef and onions, drop into boiling water. Cook 1 hour on medium heat under the lid.
- Slice the shiitake, green onions and chop the garlic.
In a bowl put the fern, soybean sprout, green onion, shiitake and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix the red pepper, salt, soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil and black pepper.
Cover with cling film and set aside.
- After an hour, remove the meat and onions.
- Vegetables mix with sauce, put in saucepan, cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut the meat into strips, add to soup, cook for 10 minutes under the lid.