A dish that can become a real decoration of the table.
- chicken fillet 1 PC.
- potatoes 3-4 PC.
- eggs 2 PCs.
- pomegranate 1 PC.
- carrot 1 PC.
- beets 1 PC.
- walnuts 40 g
- prunes, pitted 40 g
- Boil the carrots, potatoes and beets in salted water, separately – chicken meat, eggs.
- Grate the potatoes, place on a plate and season with salt and spread with mayonnaise.
- In the middle of the plate put a glass.
- The second layer – grated beets with chopped walnuts, dressed with mayonnaise.
- The next layer – chicken disassembled into fiber. Fluff with mayonnaise.
- Fourth layer – steamed prunes cut into strips.
- Grate the carrots, put the prunes, spread mayonnaise.
- Salt – to taste and desire.
- The top layer is chopped eggs mixed with mayonnaise.
- Salad to decorate with pomegranate seeds.
- Glass to remove.
- Put the salad in the fridge for half an hour or a little more.
When serving, you can surround the salad with sprigs of dill.