A fabulous dish for children and adults. An interesting and simple presentation.
- mayonnaise 250 g
- cooked sausage 200 g
- cheese 100 g
- eggs 4 PCs.
- potatoes 3 PC.
- boiled carrots 2 PCs.
- onion 1 PC.
- garlic 3 cloves
- vegetable oil 15 ml
+ 1 hour
- Bowl to grease with vegetable oil and put the products in several layers.
- The first layer – grated cheese white.
- Second – boiled and sliced carrots, mayonnaise.
- Further – boiled and grated potatoes, half-ring onions, sauteed until soft.
- Fifth layer – grated boiled egg yolks with garlic and mayonnaise.
- The sixth and seventh layers of sliced cooked sausage, grated protein.
- Decorate the dish with the cherry tomatoes and leaves of green in a Christmas toy on a branch.
Dish for half an hour to put in the cold for impregnation.