Uncomplicated, appetizing, tasty snack.
- pork liver 600 g
- mayonnaise 150 g
- milk 100 ml
- carrots 4 pieces
- onion 2 PCs.
- eggs 2 PCs.
- flour 40 g
- ground black pepper
2 hours + 50 minutes
- Of the liver to remove bile duct, the product to soak in milk.
- Two hours later, the liver skip through Mincer, along with onions, you can use a blender.
- Add the flour, beat in raw eggs.
- Ready mix salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the pancakes on medium thickness.
- Boil carrots, grate, add mayonnaise and chopped parsley.
- Molded cake of carrot cakes and cream.
- Appetizer cooling.
The top of the cake, sprinkle with chopped egg and decorate with leaves of green.