Today I’m making the good old manna or pie-stachnik, which was prepared by our mothers and grandmothers. Pie lifesaver when you need something to bake for tea, this recipe always helps, because cooking need simple products that are always in each house. This pie always turns out and never brings a hostess.
- semolina 1 Cup
- sour cream 1 Cup
- sugar 1 Cup
- flour 1 Cup
- eggs 3 PCs.
- soda 1 tsp.
- salt ½ tsp
+ 1 hour 10 minutes
- Eggs and sugar, beat in the lush mass.
- Soda and salt add to sour cream and stir.
- Mix all ingredients, add the semolina and flour. Knead the dough.
- Allow dough to stand for 20 minutes to semolina swollen.
- Sent in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- After the manna has cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Manna (pie-stachnik) ready! All the fun of the tea party)