Good option for Breakfast.
- milk 3 multistone
- water 1 multistage
- semolina ½ Cup
- the seedless raisins (dried apricots, prunes) ½ Cup
+ 30 minutes
- Raisins, seeds, apricots or prunes rinse well, soak in warm water.
- Pour the milk into the slow cooker, set the mode “Stewing” for fifteen minutes.
- Separately, in a small container, mix semolina and sugar, salt.
- In boiling milk to pour cereal, ground to stir constantly.
- Add raisins or other dried fruits.
- Cover close, and after two minutes of warming porridge mix.
The finished dish can be sprinkled with grated chocolate.