- walnuts – 1 Cup
- honey – 1 tbsp
- ginger powder – 1 tsp
- milk – 100 ml.
- sugar – 1 tbsp
- cocoa butter – 40 g.
- cocoa powder – 3 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Step 1 Walnuts finely grind in a blender, put in a deep bowl and add the honey.
- Step 2 Add ground ginger.
- Step 3 Nut mass mix well, just formed small balls.
- Step 4 Prepare chocolate: in a saucepan pour the milk, add sugar, cocoa butter, and stirring constantly, cook over low heat.
- Step 5 When the sugar is completely dissolved, add cocoa powder. Stir and cook on low heat. Remove from heat, waiting for a little thickened. Cool.
- Step 6 Walnut finished balls doused in warm chocolate, and put half an hour in the fridge.