Pickled eggplant with carrots is good for any occasion. After three days of fermentation starter gets a delicate sweet and sour taste with a subtle garlic flavor. Eggplant can be served to guests for the holiday table or for every day, watering sliced eggplant fragrant sunflower oil and adding sliced onions!
- eggplant 6 pieces
- the sweet Bulgarian pepper 2 PCs.
- carrots 2 PCs.
- water 1 l
- salt 2 tbsp.
- ground black pepper to taste
- coriander to taste
- parsley to taste
72 hours + 1 hour
- The my eggplant, cut off the tails and make an incision lengthwise eggplant in the form of pocket. Put eggplant in boiling, salted water and boil about five minutes, then take out the eggplant and allow them to cool.
- Prepare the brine: in ode, add salt and put on fire letting the water boil to dissolve all the salt, then cool the brine.
- Carrots labor on a coarse grater, RUB the garlic, cut greens and sweet peppers all mixed and added kariandr and black pepper.
- Cold stuffed eggplant, stuffed vegetables, pour the cooled brine, cover with a plate and put on top of oppression.
- Leave it on the counter for a few hours, then remove the yoke and put in the fridge for three days.
Serve the eggplant cut into pieces and watering fragrant sunflower oil, optionally you can add sliced onions.