Boiled chicken meat (cut cubes) – 450 g
Carrot (cut slices) – 2 pieces
Celery (sliced) – 2 PCs.
Fresh mushrooms (cut into quarters) – 50 g
Green peas, fresh or frozen 50 g
Mushrooms dried forest – 15g
Butter – 50 g
Flour – 2 tbsp
Hot chicken broth – 250 g
Low-fat cream – 60 g (4 tbsp)
Onion medium size (sliced coarsely) – 1 PC.
Salt – to taste
Ground black pepper – to taste
Egg (lightly beaten) – 1 PC.
For the dough:
Flour – 230 g
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Butter (chilled, cut diced) – 120 g
Margarine or pastry fat (cut cubes) – 70 g
Cold water 4-8 tbsp
1. To prepare the dough. In a large bowl pour the flour and salt. Put in flour, cut cubes of butter and fat (margarine), with your hands mix well to obtain a homogeneous, even mass. Then, adding 2 tablespoons cold water and knead homogeneous dough.
2. Flatten the dough into a ball, crush it, forming a disk, wrap in plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
3. Prepare the filling for the pie. Dried mushrooms place in a bowl, pour boiling water and leave for 30 minutes. Then drain the mushrooms and place on a paper towel, wring out slightly. To turn on the oven for preheating to 190 degrees.
4. In a large thick-walled saucepan, heat the half of butter, pour the flour and cook, stirring, about 1 minute. Enter in a pot of broth and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling, after boiling, cook 2-3 minutes. To enter into thickened cream sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Remove the pan from the heat, set aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter, add onions and carrots, cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Then enter the celery and fresh mushrooms, cook for about 5 minutes. Then put pan with chicken, green peas and the soaked mushrooms.
6. Spread contents of skillet to saucepan with sauce, mix well. Shift this mixture into a refractory shape with a volume of 2.5 liters.
7. The dough, remove from refrigerator and roll out into a circle with a thickness of about 3 mm. Cut them out of the formation of the dough piece, the shape coinciding with a heat-proof pan in which you baked a cake, and the width of the layer of dough should be 2.5 cm on each edge. To cover this test stuffing in an ovenproof form. Flatten the dough with your hands the stuffing so that the edges slightly fell, and the remaining droop the dough can be cut. The edges of the dough can be shaped framing.
8. The rest of the dough to assemble, lightly punch down, roll out and cut out the molds for biscuit figures in the form of mushrooms. Lubricate these figures with the beaten egg and spread on the surface of the cake, then dough to grease with egg. Make on top of the cake punctures, so that during baking, the dough does not swell. Put the pie in the preheated oven and bake the pie with chicken and vegetables for about 30 minutes, until Golden brown.