Classic pastry old recipe.
- pike fillets 500 g
- flour 450 g
- salmon fillet 100 g
- onion 2 PCs.
- eggs 1 PC.
- yeast 1 packet
- vegetable oil
1 hour + 1 hour
- For the dough mix flour, yeast, sugar, salt.
- Pour warm water, vegetable oil.
- Knead the dough, roll into a ball, leave in the warmth for an hour.
- To boil a pike, the meat separated from the bones, fry in a pan.
- Chop onions, spasserovat.
- Salmon cut into pieces, in pieces on the product.
- The ingredients, except the salmon, mix well, season with salt and pepper, add the fish seasoning.
- Roll the dough into flat cakes, put the stuffing.
- Semi-open molded cakes, put a piece of salmon.
- Products to lubricate the egg and bake at 200 degrees, the time is 20 minutes.
In the filling you can add chopped parsley.