12 Feb 2020
Delicious and simple
Pre-marinating the primary products will make it softer.
- beef 550 g
- long grain rice 370 g
- onion white 3 PCs.
- carrots 3 pieces.
- garlic 4-5 cloves
- vegetable oil
2 hours + 2 hours 30 minutes
- The main product remove the membranes, cut into chunks.
- Meat pour the vegetable oil with spices for two hours.
- Pour vegetable oil into the bowl multivarki, set the mode “Roasting” for forty minutes.
- Within half that time to cook meat.
- Next, add white onion, diced, sticks of sweet carrots.
- Fry all together until the end of the program without a lid.
- Pour hot water, add salt and spices, chopped garlic, set the mode “Stewing” for fifty minutes.
- Last pour the rice, pour half Cup of hot water.
- Products do not mix.
- The dish simmer for another forty minutes.
Pilaf served with fresh vegetables and herbs.